Dr. Jeff Warren – Chiropractor
- Graduate of the University of Toronto (B.Sc.) – 1977
- Graduate of the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) – 1981
- Board member of CMCC – 1993-1997
- Chair of the Friends of the Environment Foundation, 2000-2003
- Director of the Canadian Federation of Chiropractic Regulatory Boards, 2005-2006
- President of the Alberta College and Association of Chiropractors, 2005-2007
- Past President of the Alberta College and Association of Chiropractors, 2008-2010
- Alberta Representative of the CCA Board of Governors 2007- 2009
- Executive member of the CCA 2009-2012
- President of the CCA 2012 to 2014
- University of Lethbridge Senate, 1998 – 2002
- Lethbridge Downtown Rotary Club
- Southern Alberta Chiropractic Society
- Alberta College and Association of Chiropractors
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
Dr. Jared Warren – Chiropractor
- Graduate of the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) – 2015
- Member of the Alberta College and Association of Chiropractors (November 2015)
- Member of the Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Attended Acadia University (B.Sc.) 2007-2011
- Member Southern Alberta Chiropractic Association
Aaron Lowe – Registered Massage Therapist
Aaron specializes in deep tissue, headache treatments, relaxation therapy, and therapeutic massages. He has experience with clients who have chronic pain, injuries, stress, and anxiety. Aaron is passionate about helping his clients achieve their wellness goals and he provides personalized care to each client.
Aaron Lowe graduated from the massage therapy program at Lethbridge College in 2022. Working at the campus clinic as a student therapist helped solidify his specialized skills, and expand his experience working with individual clients with different conditions such as fibromyalgia, and arthritis. In his last year of schooling, Aaron built a solid understanding of treatments that help his clients with different conditions and illnesses.
Aaron is committed to staying up-to-date with the latest techniques and research in massage therapy and giving his clients the individual attention, they seek.
Please contact our Clinic to book an appointment with Aaron.
John Church – Registered Massage Therapist
Graduate of the:
- Northern Institute of Massage – 1982
- Sports Massage Training Institute – 1985
Member of the:
- Remedial Massage Therapist Association
- Sports Massage Training Institute
- Alberta Massage Therapists Association
Staff of the Body & Soul Chiropractic and Massage Therapy
Tamara Duder – Office Manager
Hi there, my name is Tamara and I am the newest addition to the Body & Soul Family! My whole working career, I’ve always been in customer service. I have a passion for people. I love hearing stories and getting to know everyone on a personal level. A fun fact about me is that I have never had an adjustment done by a chiropractor before working here. In my first week of treatments, Dr Jeff has helped relieve many of my pains. I am excited to see all the magic he can do! I understand why all of you have continued to be patients and trusted him and Jared as your doctors through the years. Thank you to everyone for being so welcoming!
Sue Hallissey – Administrator
Hello! My name is Sue, and I am pleased to say I am the newest addition to the team. I would like to share a piece of my world with you all:
I am a mum to 4 boys and I am a ‘nana’ to 2 beautiful granddaughters, and 2 handsome grandsons. I also have two wonderful dogs, Murphy and Maggie who are both better behaved then the lot above. I’ve also been married to my amazing husband, Fin, for 36 years and counting.
I have been a patient here at Body & Soul Chiropractic for the past 9 months and I can really feel the benefit from receiving regular treatments. I’ve received such a warm welcome and I look forward to meeting you all, very soon 🙂
Teanna Trenker – Administrator